Kellan Lutz Shaves His Head

Twilight's Kellan Lutz shaved entirely of his hair off. He elementary shaved off just enough hair to do a mohawk, and then he went completely bare. Kellan is loving his new apply the mind. He's in Australia swimming by his hairless head and loving it!

Kellan Lutz mohawk

Kellan afore~ that he got a mohawk toward a movie and "it's been pleasantry." He then posted a photo of his destitute of hair head, Tweeting: “Love swimming in the main here in Australia with my shaved intellect. Brings back a lot of Great Generation Kill memories! Good general condition of affairs.”

Kellan Lutz bald

I'm jealous. Every solitary summer I want to shave my rule. Must be nice!

I'm not positively feeling Kellan's new look allowing, but I'll forget that I put on't like it as soon at the same time that he takes his damn shirt off.

Tags: Sunny Leone licking pussy Keri Russell legs Katie Downes naked Kelly Brook nude AnnaLynne McCord naked Zahia Dehar upskirt Courtney Stodden nude

0 comments:

Post a Comment