Kala Gerber: Cindy Crawford's Daughter is Modeling Now

Cindy Crawford's 10 year-antiquated daughter Kala Gerber is modeling at this time. Kala has signed on to set forth Donatella Versace's new childrenswear mark. Naturally, Cindy is proud!

Kala Gerber photo

"I'm so thrilled that Kaia was chosen to have ~ing part of the first Young Versace Campaign," said Kala's supermodel mom.

Cindy continued: "I hold so many fond memories of the general condition of affairs I spent with Gianni and Donatella... Being adhering set with my daughter and sleeplessness her in front of the camera was a wild experience. I am so proud of her."

We lay. Kala has to make her iconic native proud. No pressure. Good luck and be delivered of fun Kala!

Tags: Lara Stone gq Cintia Dicker pussy Rachelle Leah playboy pictures Mellisa Clarke topless Leah Francis pics Rosie Jones lingerie

0 comments:

Post a Comment