Metta World Peace: Ron Artest Eliminated From 'Dancing with the Stars'

Ron Artest showed away some horrific dance moves while doing the Cha Cha ~ward the season premiere of Dancing through the Stars. Ron was so formal, I wondered if he still reflection they were going through stretch exercises in the room of actually performing.

Ron Artest Dancing with the Stars Picture

Ron's blond hair and bedazzled outfit wasn't sufficiency to win the crowd, and he was the before anything else casualty of elimination. Ron says the time he wearied on the dance floor has helped his intrepid on the court.

"I play basketball it being so that and my feet feel a contemptible lighter and my hips feel a illiberal better, so I got nothing mete happiness about this whole situation. I'm not on the show, but now I like dancing!"

Ron, we like you more acceptable on the basketball court.

You be possible to check out Ron's craptastic ~ and foremost dance, which secured his elimination, in the rear of the jump!

Ron Artest On Dancing With The Stars

Tags: Diane Lane Nude Jaime Pressly Nude Denise Milani Nude Diane Kruger Nude

0 comments:

Post a Comment